GOTA Annual Conference
Georgia Occupational Therapy Association
2013 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
September 20-22, 2013
The Armstrong Center
13040 Abercorn Street, Savannah, Georgia 31419
Call for Papers (Deadline- June 14, 2013)
Conference Focus: "Embracing Change"
Have you conducted research or performance improvement projects that would inform practice? So you have expertise in clinical practice topics that might enhance clinical skills of others? Do you have experience regarding searching for evidence to support our practice? Have you been implementing occupation-based practice in a way that might give others ideas how to do this in the context of the “medical model”?
Are you doing clinical or quality improvement research that might enhance our basis for practice? Do you have solutions or new ideas to deal with clinical administrative aspects of OT practice that have proven true in your practice? Do you have questions or the answers to questions about the effectiveness of OT treatments?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we invite proposals for presentations focused on practice, education and research. Typically, participants want to gain knowledge that can be used for improved service delivery. Successful proposals will:
- GOTA 2013 Conference Call for Papers
- 2012 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting Keynote Speaker: Bobby Henline
- 2012 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2011 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2010 Annual Conference & Professional Meeting
- 2009 Annual Conference and Professional Meeting
- 2008 Annual Conference and Professional Meeting
- 2006 GOTA Annual Conference